Black Friday Time

Thanksgiving was great. I kind of regret not really doing anything though. To be honest I wasn't feeling well at all, I had a lot of dizziness and was feeling faint and flu-like.

Just didn't feel like driving the half hour to see my family. I hope they can understand. However, I'm still so grateful for all my blessings. I have to admit I had a great day, just being home with my cat and feeling very grateful for everything.

Life is truly good. I have never felt more blessed and thankful to be alive. I will continue the gratitude and positive energy hopefully to each day of the year, not just Thanksgiving. I think we all should do that.

God has really blessed us in so many ways. I feel like the luckiest man in the world. Praise God. My YouTube channel is doing really good, I'm getting so many views, it's really starting to take off.

I've been working so hard on it. Hard work really pays off. Today is Black Friday. It's very exciting to see people shopping and excited about getting great deals and things like that, however I usually like to avoid the stores because it is so crazy.

Plus I'm very frugal most of the time so I don't like to spend a lot of money shopping. I usually just buy the basics and call it done.

It's kind of fun though to see all the Black Friday posts on Facebook and just see all the cool deals people get. 

Comments