My thoughts on the Walking Dead Season 7

I've already done some videos about this on my YouTube channel.

But I wanted to give my thoughts in a blog post. The Walking Dead has been one of my all-time favorite shows ever since I first watched it years ago.

I have gone through every struggle with the characters, and we truly feel like a big family. The show has changed, though.

No longer does it seem to be a show about a group struggling to survive together and finding strength in each other.

It just seems to be different now. It kind of seems to be about power struggles now more than anything.

It's all about "Look at me, I'm bigger and more bad*** than you." That just isn't really my thing. I'm all for a good battle, don't get me wrong, but since Negan has arrived, I don't find very much entertaining about the show.

Now, everything is about Negan and how he rules everything, and I just don't see what's enjoyable about that.

Nobody even tries to fight back. Not only that, but now Glenn, my favorite character, is not on the show anymore.

He was the main reason I watched it. And Abe is gone, too. He was a great character as well. I do want to hand it to the creators of the show for making it this far.

It is an amazing show, and they have done so well in so many aspects through the years. Apparently a lot of people are now abandoning the show and ratings are down.

That's not something I wanted to see happen. I only want the show to succeed. I just feel like they need to go back to when things were simpler, like when they were just fighting walkers and all that.

That's what I loved about the show. I feel like the whole Negan thing is too much. I know he's in the comics, I just wish there were a way to make the show more like it used to be.

This is not a post bashing the show, it will always be one of my favorite shows. Just my thoughts.

Comments