My bad experience with a YouTube ad network

A few months back, I joined a YouTube Network. Basically they are a network that pays you out your ad earnings every month from YouTube, and they pay you straight into Paypal.

It's great for if you don't want to wait until the minimum withdrawal limit from Google Adsense. The downside is that the network takes a large portion of your earnings.

In my case they took 60% of my monthly earnings! That's a lot of money. I ended up getting kicked out of the network for some unknown reason.

So now I'm back with Google Adsense. What I learned in the end is that networks are not really worth your time and they will just make you earn less from YouTube.

You are much better off sticking with Google Adsense. You channel will need to be bigger for you to withdraw, but in the end it will be worth it.

I am not going to name which network I was with, but I wish them the best. I'm thankful for the experience because it taught me what I don't want. 

Comments

Post a Comment