Ready for summer

Life is good and I'm feeling really blessed right now. I am thankful for everything I have, truly. I could not be more blessed.

I am choosing to live in positivity and look forward to better days. I really can't wait for summer. I'm hoping this will be the best summer yet!

I hope to spend it with great friends and have a lot of fun. I don't have enough fun in my life. I'm always stressed and worried about working and money etc. I just worry too much about that kind of stuff.

I need to let loose and have fun more often. If you can't enjoy life, what's the point? I've definitely had some things happen that weren't very "fun", for example my Mother passed away recently.

I will always miss her and it's something I'm learning to deal with. I don't think you ever get over a loss like that.

In some ways I'm still grieving my father, who passed away years ago when I was 22. It has been a long ride, and so much has happened.

That's why I just want to enjoy every moment of life and stop worrying so much. We never know how much time we have left on this earth, so live it to the fullest!

Stop waiting for Friday, for someone to fall in love with you, for things to be perfect. They will never be perfect.

Learn to appreciate what you have and live in the moment, for this moment is all we ever truly have!


Comments