JUST BECAUSE my path is DIFFERENT!!!!

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost. We are each on our own path in life. We all get to where we're going in a unique way.

My goals are different than yours. Don't judge my situation. I won't judge yours. We all deserve to find happiness in our own way. 

We all have a unique destination that's different from everyone else. It doesn't mean we're on the wrong path or that we're headed in the wrong direction.

What's right for me might not be right for you. Don't judge other people, even if they are making bad choices. 

Sometimes the wrong choices lead us to the right places. They are learning things in their own way in their own time. Everyone is different. Share this!

Please donate and show your support: http://paypal.me/whitneyblack



Comments